Lithium batteries for forklifts save time, money and the environment. When compared to traditional lead-acid technology, lithium batteries charge faster, last longer and deliver more usable energy with each discharge. With batteries charging faster and lasting longer, there’s less downtime. Similarly, batteries don’t need to be swapped, watered, or equalized, which streamlines operations and increases efficiency.
Lithium SAFEFlex is the most advanced motive power lithium batteries for all electric material handling (MHE) classes 1-3, including small pallet jacks, end riders, center riders, narrow aisle forklifts, 3-4 wheel forklifts, large turret trucks and other material handling vehicles.
Lithium SAFEFlex is the integration of Lithium Iron Phosphate cells, electronics, packaging and a software platform that was designed specifically for the rugged requirements of material handling. The advanced mechanical packaging meets the impact forces of a large forklift and the rugged automotive-grade Battery Management System (BMS) makes Lithium SAFEFlex the most reliable lithium battery for the material handling industry.
- One Battery per Vehicle – Designed for opportunity charging and much higher cycle life means battery swapping is a thing of the past. Reclaim your battery room and free up floor space.
- Safety & Reliability – Our motive power batteries are constructed from UL approved components. Voltage, current and temperature are continuously monitored while safety is controlled through contactors. Lithium Iron Phosphate chemistry is the saftest chemistry in the lithium-ion battery category.
- Flexible Applications – Available for all electric material handling (MHE) classes 1-3, small Pallet Jacks, End Riders, Center Riders, Narrow Aisle Forklifts, 3-4 Wheel Forklifts, large Turret Trucks, as well as Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV), Ground Support Equipment (GSE) and Industrial Electric Vehicles. Lithium SAFEFlex batteries are ballasted for heavy counterbalance applications when necessary.
- Energy & Cost Savings – Recharge efficiency of 98%+ drives electrical savings and reduces damaging effects of heating batteries.
- Plug & Play – Single point battery connection replicates today’s lead acid batteries without any special modifications. Drop-in replacement happens once and battery swaps are eliminated forever.
- Maintenance Free – Weekly watering and equalization is not required. Lithium motive power batteries are sealed and do not require acid. The BMS automatically monitors and conditions the battery.